- Slim recess mounting with quick release hinged gear tray.
- BESA cable entry in rear.
- Available in maintained, non – maintained, central battery and mains only versions.
- Compatible with Protec DigiLite® 500 Automatic Addressable testing system.
- 4 point spring action fixing.
- Manufactured to EN 60598:2.22
The Marsden is a stylish unobtrusive recess mounted luminaire suitable for use in most ceiling constructions, especially suspended ceiling applications.
The body of the luminaire is constructed from sheet steel with a flush surround finished in a durable white epoxy powder coating. The slim clear prismatic diffuser is vacuum formed from polycarbonate.
Fixed to the ceiling using 4 point spring action fixing, a slot and hinged gear tray arrangement enables quick and easy installation.
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account