D Series Networkable DSP MultiLoop™ Drivers
- Networkable with remote browser interface
- Digital display & intuitive ‘touch’ menu system – 3 modes; Main, Status & Quick
- Highly energy efficient Class-D amplifiers with low heat dissipation
- Up to 3,300m² MultiLoop™ Low Loss area coverage
- Optimised for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility & capable of high quality musical reproduction
- AGC & Dual Slope MLC
- Active status monitoring & remote fault reporting via email
- Data compliant with: IEC 62489-1 Standard
The D Series represents the global benchmark for digital audio induction loop systems. The compact, elegant and sturdy units not only feature digital signal processing and networking functionality, but are also the most versatile and powerful solution available.
The D Series range consists of 4 class ‘D’ drivers (3 dual loop output and 1 single output models); meaning a 60%+ increase in energy efficiency over existing solutions. Drivers feature capacitive touch front panels with intuitive menus, built in test signals, and are fully networkable with a Wi-Fi accessible standard browser based control panel for remote set-up, monitoring and email alerts.
The D7 and D10 feature 7 and 10 Amps per loop output respectively plus ample voltage headroom, making it the most flexible solution on the market, suitable for a huge range of applications. The added power of the D14 provides a solution for installations in environments containing very high levels of metal, previously not possible without the use of combiners.
In another first for high-power Class D Induction Loop drivers, installation can be performed with total confidence, as unique multi-stage filtering ensures compatibility with both other system equipment and global EMC regulations. The D Series also boasts Dual slope Metal Loss Control that caters for a wide range of metal loss frequency characteristics.
|Dimensions||Full width 1U 19” rack mount.|
430(W) x 290(D) 44(H) mm
|Weight||D7-2 – 4.62kg|
D10-1 – 4.37kg
D10-2 – 5.5kg
D14-2 – 6.9kg
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account
- Portable Induction Loop KitView Product