Portable Induction Loop Kit
- Ready To Use Within Seconds
- Free Standing, Lightweight Design
- Simple One Touch Button Operation
- Excellent Sound Quality
- High Performance Microphone
- Complies With BS7594 and EN60118-8
Over 10% of the population suffer from hearing impairment. The Disability Discrimination Act states anyone offering goods, facilities or services to the general public must make ‘reasonable’ adjustments to ensure they do not discriminate against such people. The easiest way to meet this requirement is to have a portable induction loop system available and ready for use at all times.
Attractively designed in tough ABS plastic, the PL1/K1 portable induction loop system is a truly portable and extremely durable audio frequency induction loop system, packed full of features and available at a very competitive price. Fully compliant with BS7594 and EN60118-4, it is ideal for use in schools, shops, nursing homes, leisure centres, hotels, banks, GP surgeries, reception desks and many other private, public and civic applications.
- Ready for use within seconds
- Free-standing lightweight design – ideal for counter, table or desktop use
- Simple one button operation
- Generates a loop listening field of approx. 1.2m²
- Limited horizontal throw of loop field helps maintain privacy in applications where confidentiality is essential (i.e.banks, meeting rooms, police stations, etc)
- Excellent sound quality
- Integral high performance microphone accommodates different operator voice levels
- Plug-top charger included in all kits (amplifier charges fully overnight).
- Five years expected battery life under normal operating/charging conditions
- Integral cut-off timer (settable to 10, 30 or 60 minutes) helps prevent inadvertent battery discharge
- Remote input socket for optional tie/desk mic.
- Indicators provided for power on, input level, charging required and charging in progress PL1/K1 kit includes PL1 amplifier, plugtop charger, ‘AFILS available’ sticker and durable cardboard storage/carry case.
|Coverage||1m operating range at 1KHz providing an AFILS field strength of >100mA/m|
|Battery type||Internal 12V VRSLA (Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid) battery|
|Plugtop charger||Only use the PL1/PSU1 charger included in our PL1/K1, PL1/K2, PL1/K3 and PL1/K4 kits|
|Distortion||<1% THD @1Khz, 1m distance & 100mA/M field strength|
|Internal microphone||0.5m optimum operating distance|
|Remote mic. socket||3.5mm mono jack (disables internal mic. when inserted)|
|Automatic shut-off||Nominally set to 10 minutes, user adjustable to 30 minutes or 60 minutes.|
|Frequency response||100Hz-5Khz frequency response|
|Compressor||Fully automatic (up to 5:1 max.)|
|Indicators||Power on, input level, charging required and charging in progress|
|PL1 Dimensions (WxHxD)||250 x 300 x 100mm approx.|
|PL1 Weight||1.7kg approx. (including battery)|
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account