The Custodial Division of Protec was established in 2002 and has developed to become one of the main providers of alarms systems to the Ministry of Justice. Working in partnership with the Ministry of Justice on; HM Prisons; HM courts and Police custody suites.
Protec have a proven track record and can provide integrated turnkey solutions from principle contractor through to supply only having delivered a number of high-profile projects around the UK. Using the considerable experience within the group along with the wealth of knowledge on MOJ technical standards, our dedicated custodial team ensure the demanding and exacting requirements of the MOJ standards are fully adhered to.
Our fully approved range of equipment, specifically for secure custodial environments, is manufactured in the UK and includes:
- Fire Detection and Alarms including wireless solutions
- In-cell fire detection (including Magnetic Anti-ligature and aspirated detection)
- General alarm and affray systems
- Emergency Voice Communication (EVC)
- Auditable Cell Call with speech option
- High-pressure water mist systems – Both modular and fixed
- Integrated In-Cell and Cell Call fixed misting solutions
- Hose Reels
- Portable Extinguishers
- PC based graphical user interface and management systems
- Internal and External CCTV
- Perimeter Intruder Detection (PIDS)
- Night pegging patrol systems
- Tamper alarms
Dependent upon the specific project requirements we are able to provide clients with a choice of in house options ranging from; the design, project management, equipment supply, installation, testing/commissioning, reactive and planned maintenance all with aftersales support.
- HMP Berwyn
- HMP Belmarsh
- HMP Brixton
- HMP Pentonville
- HMP Preston
- HMP Wealstun