EVX-ACA - Assist Call WC Alarm Kit
- Compact Design
- BS8300 “Acknowledge” Feature
- High volume sounder
- Blue “Halo”
- Flush or surface mounting
- Braille enhanced Cancel Button
- Stainless Steel as standard
The EVX-ACA provides a simple solution to integrating emergency assist alarm call systems within an EVCS, providing a single display point for all disabled calls within a building.
It can be used on a dedicated line, or may share a line with the EVX-OSB disabled refuge outstation (as long as fire rated cable is used), where operation of the refuge point overrides the assistance call (ideal where a disabled toilet is adjacent to a refuge lobby).
When a call is made the over-door and cancel units emit a two tone siren with the “Halo” flashing, when the call is acknowledged from the EVCS controller the “Halo” on these units lights steadily and the tone double beeps every 15 seconds to reassure the caller help is on the way.
As the EVX-ACA is connected to a EVX master station the plates and cables are fully end of line monitored and battery backed as standard.
The EVX-ACA plates are supplied with a brushed stainless finish and a Blue HALO to aid location.
|Dimensions (mm)||86(H) x 86(W) x 22(D)|
|Type||PVC or Fire Rated*|
|Cores||2 core 1.5mm CSA|
|Product Family||BS5839-pt9, BS9999, BS8300|
*If sharing a line ith EVX-OSV
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account
- EVX-OSA – Emergency Telephone Type A OutstationView Product
- EVX-228 – 2 to 8 Line Master StationView Product
- EVX-ACM – Touch Screen Assist Call Only Master StationView Product
- EVX-EX8 – System Expander PanelView Product
- EVX-ILB – Type B Refuge Point with Integral Induction LoopView Product
- EVX-IPB2 – IP66 Weatherproof Type B Refuge PointView Product
- EVX-OSB – Disabled Refuge Type B OutstationView Product
- EVX-TMS – Touch Screen Master StationView Product