3000 Red Wall Mounted Sounder
- High Output Electronic Sounder
- Low Current Consumption
- Weatherproof to IP65
- Choice of Colours
- Selectable Tone
- Selectable Volume
The 3000/SSR/FIR high output electronic sounder provides a high efficiency, low power solution for alarm signalling where audible signals are required.
With a first fix installation method in the base, this unit is quick to install to reduce the cost of installation.
A typical sound output of 100dB(A) at 1m with DIL switch selectable tones and volume. There are 32 different tones to choose from. Volume can be adjusted between 100, 85 and 75 dB(A). The Sounder operates at 24V DC and is suppressed and polarised. Designed to comply to all relevant CE and LVD standards.
Available in either Red or White body colours, the 3000/SSR/FIR has an IP65 rating making the product suitable for mounting internally or externally.
The 3000/SSR/FIR is an ideal addition to any fire alarm system providing a clear audible indication of a fire alarm.
|Environment||-10 to 55ºC, 85% R.H (non condensation or icing)|
|Voltage||18 to 56V DC|
|Alarm Current||10mA (average) @ 24VDC (Tone 30)|
|Output Details||Piezo sounder activated upon connection of DC power.|
Sounder tone and volume level dependent upon switch settings.
High-100, Mid-85, Low-75 dB(A)
|Dimensions (mm)||104ø x 81D|
|Relevant Standards||EN54 Part 3|
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account
- 3000 Red Wall Mounted Sounder inc. VADView Product
- 3000 White Wall Mounted SounderView Product
- 3000 White Wall Mounted Sounder inc. VADView Product
- Fire Alarm Bell 6” EN54-3 ApprovedView Product
- 3502 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Control PanelView Product
- 3504 4 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Control PanelView Product
- 3508 8 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Control PanelView Product