6000PLUS Fast Fix Semi-Recessed Detector Base
- Quick and easy to Install
- Sleek, low profile, recessed design
- Device can be fully commissioned prior to ceiling fitting
- Robust terminal wiring
- Automatic locking option
- Compatible with Protec 6000PLUS series detectors
- Approved to EN54 when used with Protec detectors
Protec’s 6000PLUS Fast Fixed Recessed Base is designed to recess the detector into a false ceiling to give a lower profile view of the detector. The ceiling can be put in after the head is powered if necessary saving a return visit to commission the system. Once the ceiling is fitted the base is pulled through the tile and using the ‘Fast Fix’ feature, the base can be securely fitted without removing the detector.
In order to prevent unauthorised removal of a detector from its base, an automatic locking option is incorporated into the base moulding. Provision is also made for the connection of a remote LED when required. Loop continuity is maintained by a switch.
Fit and commission sensor, or leave sensor commissioning until after false ceiling is fitted.
Push trim onto base.
Tighten screws until resistance is felt, and clamps have engaged ceiling tile.
|Environment||-10°C to +50°C, 95% R.H. (non condensing or icing)|
|Weight (excluding base)||56g|
|Material||White Polycarbonate V0 rated|
|EMC||CE marked (EEC89/336)|
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account
- 6000PLUS Optical Smoke SensorView Product
- 6000PLUS Heat SensorView Product
- 6000PLUS Optical Heat SensorView Product
- 6000PLUS Optical Heat CO SensorView Product
- 6000PLUS Discrete Sounder / Sounder VADView Product
- 6000PLUS Surface Mount Detector BaseView Product
- 6000PLUS Discrete Talking Sounder / Talking Sounder VADView Product