6000PLUS Heat Sensor inc. Talking Sounder & VAD
- Ideal Where Smoke Detection is Unsuitable
- Integrated Voice Enhanced Sounder
- Integrated EN54-23 Visual Alarm Device
- Seven Selectable Voice Messages
- Loop Powered
- Low Current
- Programmable Volume Control
- Integral Short Circuit Isolator
- VAD Classification Adjustable from 3m to 7.5m Room Coverage Volume
6000PLUS/HT/TSVAD sensor range has been developed to incorporate advanced fire sensing technology, electronic sounders, high intensity LED visual alarm devices (VAD) and speech enhanced talking sounder capability.
6000PLUS/HT/TSVAD – Interactive addressable heat sensor with low thermal mass thermistor, giving fast response to temperature increases.
The intelligent sensor data is evaluated by the Protec Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS interactive programmable algorithms. Suitable for applications where smoke detection is unsuitable but require a high sensitivity heat detector. Examples are boiler rooms, kitchens, laundries and ventilated areas.
Sensor Talking Sounder – For the ultimate method of alerting building occupants of the incidence of an emergency, the Protec Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS sensor is equipped with an integrated voice enhanced sounder. The talking sounder is capable of delivering synchronised alert and evacuate messages around a building, removing any ambiguity, particularly for anyone unfamiliar with the building alert and evacuation strategy, enabling a more prompt and safe building evacuation.
Sensor VAD – Compliance with DDA legislation is assisted by the addition of the Protec visual alarm device (VAD) to the 6000PLUSensor, to warn those with hearing impairments or in noisy environments. The VAD utilises a high intensity LED with lower power consumption and increased reliability when compared to alternative indicators. The VAD is located in the centre of the sensor, so can be viewed from all angles. Suitable for ceiling mounting the VAD distributes light in a cylindrical pattern to achieve the required minimum illumination of 0.4lux over the entire coverage area in accordance with EN54-23. The maximum mounting height is 3m with a coverage diameter of 7.5m. For smaller areas the device can be programmed on-site for coverage diameter of 3m or 5m at reduced power.
Bell Tone: 800Hz
Warble Tone: 990Hz(250ms), 730Hz(250ms)
Continuous Tone: 990Hz
Pulse Tone: 990Hz(500ms), Silence(500ms)
Tone Volume Options
The tone and volume are selectable at the control panel (measured at one metre):
High: 85dB(A), Mid: 75dB(A), Low: 65dB(A)
– Low profile common mounting base
– Fast fixing semi recessed base
Note – base options above are included in the product approval.
|Environment||-10°C to +50°C (95% R.H. non condensing)|
|Weight (excluding base)||109.46|
|Loop Voltage||18 – 28V|
|Loop Standby Load||0.55mA|
|Peak Alarm Load||25mA|
|Coverage||7.5m, 5m or 3m cylindrical diameter|
|VAD Flash Rate||1Hz or 0.5Hz white flash|
|Device Protocol||Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS|
|Dimensions (mm)||95ø x 54.5H|
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account
- 6000PLUS Heat SensorView Product
- 6000PLUS Heat Sensor inc. SounderView Product
- 6000PLUS Heat Sensor inc. Sounder & VADView Product
- 6000PLUS Optical Heat Sensor inc. Talking SounderView Product
- 6000PLUS Optical Heat Sensor inc. Talking Sounder & VADView Product
- 6000PLUS Optical Heat CO Sensor inc. Talking Sounder & VADView Product
- 6000PLUS Surface Mount Detector BaseView Product
- 6000PLUS Fast Fix Semi-Recessed Detector BaseView Product