Darwen LED Luminaire
- Best in Class Performance, Wide Spacing Distribution (reduces installation cost)
- Available in Maintained, Non Maintained, Self Contained and Selftest Emergency Luminaires
- Compatible with Protec DigiLite® DL500 MKII Automatic Addressable Testing System
- Weatherproof IP65 and Vandal Resistant
- Reduces Maintenance Cost(60,000 hour life LED’s)
- Manufactured to the Latest EN60598-2.22
The Protec Darwen luminaire is suitable for practically any application and location. It is weather proof and robust with the added benefit of a clip fixing for ease of installation.
The Darwen can be semi –recessed with an optional bezel kit available in white or brass finish. The bezel kit includes fixing bracket for quick and easy installation in suspended ceilings.
For best in class performance, theDarwen Pro-linear lens system optimises light distribution to maximize luminaire spacing and reduces installation cost by reducing the quantity of units required to achieve the latest European illumination requirements.
|Environment||0°C to 55°C (non condensing)|
0 to 93% R.H (non condensing)
|Ingress Protection||IP30 or IP65 (Weatherproof)|
|Supply Voltage||230 Volts AC -15%, +10%, 50/60 Hz Input|
|Lumen Output||147 Lumens|
|Light Source||LED, Cool White, CCT(K):5934, CRI(%):83.51|
|Emergency Duration||3 hours|
|Battery Types||3.6 V Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Recharge Time||24 Hours|
|Dimensions (mm)||355(L) x 110(W) x 75(H)|
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account