Exit Plus LED Luminaire
- Direct Illumination of Exit Door and Immediate Escape Route Area
- Best in Class Peformance, Uniformity Lit Legend, Compliant with EN1838
- Available in Maintained, Non Maintained, Self Contained and Self Test Emergency Luminaires
- Compatible with Protec DigiLite® DL500 MKII Automatic Addressable Testing System
- Reduces Maintenance Cost (60,000 hour life LED’s)
- Manufactured to the Latest EN60598-2.22
The Protec Exitplus has been specifically designed to provide a clearly defined and unambiguous indication of the escape route from building during a mains failure in accordance with BS5266 Part 1-1:2011.
The luminaire additionally provides excellent downlight to illuminate the exit door and escape route area around the luminaire.
The Exitplus combines the long life and low maintenance benefits of LED technology with energy efficient operation. The Exit sign legend is screen printed onto a polycarbonate inner plate for improved quality and clarity. The legend is secured to the inside of the diffuser to avoid damage to the fascia. A range of legends are available for use with the Exitplus.
Installation is simple into either solid or suspended ceilings due to innovative fixing arms that allow the fitting to pass easily into amounting aperture on solid ceilings.
|Environment||0°C to 55°C (non condensing)|
0 to 93% R.H (non condensing)
|Supply Voltage||230 Volts AC -15%, +10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Lumen Output||68 Lumens|
|Light Source||Open Area:|
LED, Cool White, CCT(K):6922, CRI (%):82.83
|Emergency Duration||3 hours|
|Battery Types||3.6 V Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Recharge Time||24 Hours|
|Dimensions (mm)||360(W) x 180(H) x 70(D)|
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account