Marsden Blade LED Luminaire
- Suitable for Solid or Suspended Ceilings
- Best in Class Peformance, Uniformity Lit Legend, Compliant with EN1838
- Suitable for Single or Doubled Sided Use
- Metal Body Construction
- Available in Maintained, Non Maintained, Self Contained and Selftest Emergency Luminaires
- Compatible with Protec DigiLite® DL500 MKII Automatic Addressable Testing System
- Manufactured to the Latest EN60598-2.22
The Protec Marsden blade has been specifically designed to provide a clearly defined and unambiguous indication of the escape route from building during a mains failure in accordance with BS5266 Part 1 2011.
The Marsden blade is an obstructive recessed exit sign utilising the latest LED technology. It combines the long life and low maintenance benefits of LED technology with energy efficient operation.The fitting is suitable for signle and double sided use which makes suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
Installation is simple into either solid or suspended ceilings due to innovative fixing arms that allow the fitting to pass easily into amounting aperture on solid ceilings.
|Environment||0°C to 55°C (non condensing)|
0 to 93% R.H (non condensing)
|Supply Voltage||230 Volts AC -15%, +10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Lumen Output||29 Lumens|
|Light Source||LED, Cool White, CCT(K):6500, CRI (%):85|
|Emergency Duration||3 hours|
|Battery Types||3.6 V Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Recharge Time||24 Hours|
|Dimensions (mm)||365(W) x 264(H) x 162(D)|
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account