Marsden LED Luminaire
- Best in Class Performance, Wide Spacing Distribution (reduces installation cost)
- Available in Maintained, Non Maintained, Self Contained and Selftest Emergency Luminaires
- Compatible with Protec DigiLite® DL500 MKII Automatic Addressable Testing System
- Reduces Maintenance Cost (60,000 hour life LED’s)
- Manufactured to the Latest EN60598-2.22
The Marsden combines the long life and low maintenance benefits of LED technology with energy efficient operation. For best in class performance , the Marsden has a superior light distribution to maximinse luminaire spacing and reduces installation cost by reducing the quantity of units required to achieve the latest European illumination requirements.
The body of the luminaire is constructed from sheet steel with a flush surround finished in a durable white epoxy powder coating. The slim clear prismatic diffuser is vacuum formed from polycarbonate.
Installation is simple into either solid or suspended ceilings due to innovative fixing arms that allow the fitting to pass easily into amounting aperture on solid ceilings.
|Environment||0°C to 55°C (non condensing)|
0 to 93% R.H (non condensing)
|Supply Voltage||230 Volts AC -15%, +10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Lumen Output||135 Lumens|
|Light Source||LED, Cool White, CCT(K):6500, CRI (%):85|
|Emergency Duration||3 hours|
|Battery Types||3.6 V Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Recharge Time||24 Hours|
|Dimensions (mm)||365(W) x 161(H) x 97*(D) *including back box|
Technical documents such as Manuals, Software downloads, BIM families, and more are available via our Client / Support Portal. To access, please Sign up or Login to your account.Sign up or login to your account